Advertisement

On This Women’s Day, Let Us Honor the Man Who Stands Behind Every Successful Woman

 On This Women’s Day, Let Us Honor the Man Who Stands Behind Every Successful Woman

Let's celebrate and give a huge respect to the man who is behind his woman as always


Three people sitting in front of table and laughing together
Photo by Brooke Cagle on Unsplash





I have to add this line also:
Behind every successful and progressing woman stands a parent or a partner: Women's Day special


International Women's Day is celebrated every single year on March 8th. On this day, we continue to honor all the courageous and inspiring women around us who are helping to shape the world for the better. Throughout her life, every woman assumes the roles of Mother, Daughter, Wife, Sister, and Friend. Despite the fact that women are raised to be unique in every relationship, the role she plays is unavoidable. We can recognize the importance of the bond between men and women at all stages of life. We can also work hard to capture it.

According to new research, female entrepreneurs should seek male allies to get their businesses off the ground. At the very least, if they want to increase their chances of receiving investor support.

It's time to celebrate Women's Day 2023 once more, and I've been thinking about who I should wish for today. And, in what may appear to be an unusual choice, I wanted all the women to wish her male supporters, such as her father, husband, brother, and male friend, a heartfelt 'thank you' note on this occasion. I'll explain why.


Group of women sitting on gray concrete stairs
Photo by Joel Muniz on Unsplash




The world is changing for me, especially for women. In comparison to 20 years ago, there are far more women today who work, are socially and financially independent, and are successful in whatever roles in life they have chosen to play and excel in. For me, 'women are progressing' in steady and noticeable ways, whether it's your mother, sister, girlfriends, boss, or even the girl next door. 

And, thankfully, this shift is gaining traction, with coverage in the media, corporations, and social communities. We are walking mind to mind and shoulder to shoulder with successful men, as equals, slowly but steadily.

This got me thinking about these iconic words of wisdom: Behind every successful man stands a woman. But who are the people behind today's successful women? There is a man with respect. So, as our fortunes have shifted, it's time to give this quote a new spin. Because I am certain...

There is a man, a parent, and a partner behind every powerful and Progressing woman.

I come from a family of strong-willed females. So, of course, I've thanked my mother numerous times for molding me into the lady I've always wanted to be. On this special day, however, I wanted to dedicate this blog to my favorite person, my father.

If someone were to ask me right now, 'Are you successful?' 'Well, I am certainly progressing!' will be my response. But, in the background, who made it possible for me? This man was and still is.

In Pakistan, there is a well-known (almost sarcastic) saying that Pakistani fathers spend far more money on their daughter's wedding than on her education. This was conventionally correct, but I proudly choose to disagree at this time. Because my father, no matter how traditional a Pakistani he is, spent A LOT more money on my wishes, my demands, and my education, allowing me to be a progressing girl and a successful lady in the future.

I know this is a Women's Day blog but I can't stop myself from mentioning my father because he's the person who is always beside me in any situation no matter if it's good or bad, he's the man who gives me much honor and happiness more than my mother also completes all my willing that I wished for. I wish, I hope, and I want that every girl has such a father like my father.

When I consider how I want to raise my daughter someday, I think of him. I will raise her the same way he raised me: education over marriage, motivation over demoralization, my choices over his rigid beliefs, focus on the career, making a spoiled princess without any hesitation, and the right to live my life with a man of my choosing. 

On this Women's Day, as I look around the world, I'd like to wish my father the success of his daughter, for whom he worked tirelessly every day of his life.

This, in my opinion, is not only my story, but a story shared by many women around the world. Each successful woman has someone silently supporting her, and it is time to thank those people for our progress and for making us the proud lady that we are.

When his life is in disarray, every man needs women to protect the king, just as the queen does in the game of chess. Mother Theresa's


But... but... What is a queen if not her king?

We must seize this opportunity to honor every man who stands behind a strong, confident woman. I have written and captured the moments that highlight the bonding in every relationship a woman has with a man in her life.

A Son


When a woman becomes a mother, she begins to see a new life from the start. Once she gives birth, the responsibilities develop naturally. According to popular belief, the bond between a mother and her son is indescribable. A smile on her son's face is all she needs to get through the day.


Photo by Caleb Jones on Unsplash




A Father


Once again according to popular belief, fathers, and daughters are a blessing. They have such distinct emotions. Every woman, regardless of age, is a princess to her father, and every father is a woman's first hero. When a father is around, a woman feels safe and protected. 

A woman will look for at least one trait of her father in a man she plans to spend her life with. That's how powerful this special bonding is.

A Husband


When a man marries a woman, he has a life partner who makes his life happy. And a woman is lucky if she is married to a man who understands. Not just understand her, but also support, guide, and help her build her own career. Can you agree more?

A Brother


A man can have an elder or younger sister as a brother, but in either case, he is the first friend a sister can ever have. The bond between a brother and a sister can be tightly woven or loosely held, but it is never broken. Being a sister and brother entails always being there for one another.




Girl standing while holding a play card which is written in without Hermione Harry would die in book 1
Photo by Dulcey Lima on Unsplash





A Friend


When a girl has a male best friend this is good enough because when you're feeling down, no one can crack you up like your best friend. Share your feelings with them; they will listen and, despite your situation, will make you a huge laugh. So, go celebrate Harry to Hermione and never let them go, no matter how society judges you.


We wish that all women could see and respect every man who has contributed to their success. Do we really honor and celebrate International Men's Day as much as International Women's Day? In fact, how many of us are aware of when it is observed? No, and it is high time to honor every man in our lives.

On this Women's Day, we must all celebrate the man behind every successful woman.


This, in my opinion, is not only my story, but the story of many women around the world. Each successful woman has someone silently supporting her, and now is the time to thank those people for our advancement and for making us the proud ladies that we are.


So, stop saying these freaking shit dialogues to the man or against the men that cook your own food, this is my life, not your life, I'm the owner of this not you, if you love it then cover yourself I'm not going to cover myself, don't tell me what to do, you won't tell me how to sit, you don't tell me what do I wear, and a lot more this kind of stupid play card type and fake feminist type dialogues. Man is a beautiful creature from Allah understand and respect them once, and they will surely understand and support you for the rest of your life. Without the man you are good but with the man you are excellent and empowered. Success is never tackled alone human always want someone to push, to give motivation for future success.



And if you're one of those women who's reading this article right now, I'd love to hear from you! Who's the someone who is driving your progress? Who do you want to wish today? If you like then leave a comment below with your best wishes!

Happy Women's Day!

See yaa again.


Post a Comment

0 Comments