Advertisement

Breathe. You’re Okay Believe In You

 Breathe. You’re Okay

Believe In You

Believe text written on yellow wall
Photo by Katrina Wright on Unsplash



Hmm, I want you to know that nothing is incorrect with you. I know, I feel, this sounds commonplace and musty and like I’m stroking the top of your head while describing to you all the things you want to listen to. No, that’s not where I’m coming from. I need you to know and I need myself to know that there's nothing wrong with you and me. We’re absolutely fine. Do you hear me? We’re fine.

And I want you to know that you can try to be better, you can work hard, you can do all the hard work you suppose you need to do, but none of that will do anything to prove to you that you're worth your place in this world. 

The only person that can decide that's you. You. You decide how important space you get to take up. You decide how important your voice is worth.

You can work yourself ragged and accrue everything you ever allowed you demanded, but if you don’t believe who you're underneath the gaudiness, nothing will count. A fevered brain has a comical route of pivoting gold into the dirt.

I want you to know that there’s nothing to prove, that indeed if you do all the hard work that you or someone differently told you that you couldn’t serve, there will be no glory in it. There's no glory in living a life in a hunt of undoing a feeling.

 Do you have a core belief in yourself that you aren't deserving, that you aren't adorable, that you aren't good enough? There's no form of effect you can achieve, people you can impact, people who'll appreciate you to move you of a thing you can’t believe in yourself. You can’t turn a sour belief sweet just by overrunning it ever.

I want you to know that you can’t overrun your life, your feelings, those little beliefs that feel bitsy enough to overlook, but mold over time. 

Inconsequential negative beliefs have a way of turning into monstrously damaging beliefs. Believe me, I’ve lived in the hunt of the magic catholicon which will turn my feelings into commodity differently, commodity better, my life into commodity brilliant. 

I’ve searched every place, but the only real magic catholicon is reckoning with yourself, taking responsibility, and demanding that the only person who can save you is you. It’s you, babe. It’s you. You’re the rescuer. Well, you are the bone you have been looking for.

I want you to know that, within you, lies a commodity integral to this world. You’re a mystification piece that fits into the grander frame of humanity.

 Now is a whole new day and you can turn it all around in one quick decision to do commodity, anything different than how you’ve done it ahead. 

Change comes sluggishly and also all at formerly. You will suppose you are going down the long lair of darkness until it happens until you’re renewed.

 Trust that it’s coming. Trust that commodity bigger is forming. Trust your tender heart. Trust your wild ideas. Take the chance. Also, say no when it doesn’t light you up. Follow whatever within you tells you that you’re doing a commodity that makes you come alive.

I want you to know that the only waste would be for you to sleep through your life. The only thing you could do wrong is to conclude out of who you are, to abstain from whatever fights to come out of you.

Because, commodity does fight within you to be said, to be done — no matter how small or putatively inconsequential you suppose it is.
 
You can modify a soul and heart within the most common gesticulation.

 Don’t let this world harden you until all you see is what’s going awry, what’s bad.

 Because the thing no one tells you is that there's as much good as there's bad. As important darkness as there's light. It simply depends on where you concentrate your eyes.

If you are at the end of this article well, thank you for the precious time that you gave to my article kindly give your respective feedback and give an eye on my other articles by clicking my name.
Always Grateful!

Post a Comment

0 Comments